WALBRO INLINE FUEL PUMPS ARE IDEAL FUEL PUMP REPLACEMENTS AND UPGRADES FOR:
- Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps.
- Vehicles with expensive or hard to replace in-tank fuel pumps.
- Vehicles with stock OEM replacement.
- Vehicles used for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary, such as GSL392 at 255LPH
- Universal and custom built fuel systems.
Terminals (inlet):6/32 threaded brass studs
Inlet Fitting: M 10x1 internal threads
Outlet Fitting: M 10x1 internal threads
Temperature range: Fluid: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 150°F)
Vibration:9 G’s @ 10-55 Hz for 6 hours
Contamination:8 grams per 100 gallons, 80 micron dust contaminate
Corrosion resistance:96 hour salt spray per ASTM B117
Safe Dry Operation:5 minutes typical
mounting:In tank or inline (external)
Inline fuel pump specs:
- OE-proven second generation.
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged.
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.
- All metal shell including inlet and outlet.
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings.
- The 400-939 kit include two standard universal fittings which can connect to any 5/16 inch hose.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- QS9000 certified.